HistoryRAF Middleton St George became home to 76 and 78 Squadrons Royal Air Force in January 1941. The following year 419 (Moose) Sqd, 420 (Snowy Owl) and 428 (Ghost) Squadron Royal Canadian Air Force took over the base. Post war the airfield returned to the RAF until it became Teesside International Airport in 1964.
This section is under construction
Website © Copyright MMXVI
- All Rights Reserved
Website by Middleton House